Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bobblehead Day


You've been asking for them and now they're here.
Just come out to Thursday's Muckrakers game at Willow Pass Park and you can be one of the first 450,000 fans to receive this special Joe Roderick Bobblehead Doll.
"These are the kind of promotions that set us far ahead of the other softball teams in the area" Muckrakers manager Chris Wagnon said. "We really wanted to do something special for our female fans and what woman wouldn't want to get their hands on a Joe Roderick bobblehead."
The Muckrakers are honoring Roderick, the veteran outfielder who was recently voted into the Muckrakers Hall of Shame.
"What an honor," Roderick said. "I miss my Muckraker teammates, but it was time for me to go. You know, been there, done that, sort of thing. But hey, man, that doesn't mean I'm not rooting for them."
Roderick began his career as a member of the Hot Chasers.
"And I will ALWAYS be a Hot Chaser," he said with a wink.

No comments: